Friday, August 17, 2012

Fabulous Blog Award!

Well I am very excited and honoured to have just received the Fabulous Blog Award!

Thanks to Miss L from Miss L's Whole Brain Teaching for this really special honour. Miss L is an education student who is really excited and passionate about Whole Brain Teaching. I just recently found her blog and I'm so happy I did because she is also from Manitoba (I haven't found other teaching blogs from Manitoba)!

blog award, whole brain teaching blog, whole brain teaching




Here are the rules:
-Thank the blogger who gave it to you and share the link back to the awarding blog.
-Name five (5) fabulous moments in your life.
-Name five (5) things that you love.
-Name five (5) things that you hate.
-Pass the award into five (5) deserving blogs/bloggers


So here it goes...
5 Fabulous moments of my life
-Flying to Thailand to teach English while finishing my Education degree
-Graduating from The U of W in 2009 with my degree in Education
-Having a student realize something I've been saying for months!
-Ride a gondola in Venice, Italy
-Getting to see a Broadway musical in New York City

5 Things that I love
-Photography
-Hanging out with friends and family
-Teaching
-Dessert (pretty much any kind!)
-Spending time at the lake

5 Things I hate
-being late
-watermelon
-cleaning
-dirty apartment (I know how do they go together!)
-too much perfume smell in a store

5 Deserving Blogs
Each of the blogs that I follow are really awesome but these are ones that I really look forward to reading!
-Second Grade Shenanigans
-Primary Graffiti
-Step into Second Grade with Mrs. Lemons!
-The Teacher Wife
-What the Teacher Wants


Thanks Miss L!

No comments:

Post a Comment