Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Fun Quotes

So today I was working with a couple of kiddos individually and they said some things that I had to laugh at. I thought I'd share them with you in case you needed a laugh.

Me: What letter is this?
Kiddo #1 (comes in close and uses a whisper voice): I don't really need to know this I'll just do back to class!

Well a whisper voice from this kid is pretty much amazing and to have this be the thing that he wanted to whisper about made me smile!


Another smile for the day...

This kiddo and I had just finished reading a book together and I was going to get my ipad out and do some things with letters on it when...

Kiddo #2: Aren't we reading?

Me:You wanted to read another book?

Kiddo #2: Well, ya and this time I'm going to read it by myself!

This was coming from a kid who in grade 1 didn't really have a whole lot of interest in learning at all! Oh what time will do.


No comments:

Post a Comment